Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 4 slices Landbrot
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 artichoke
- 50 g green peas
- 50 g flat green beans (frozen)
- 1 carrot
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ purple Onion
- 50 g whipped fresh cheese
- 1 pinch / s of salt to taste
- 1 ctda. of olive oil
- Peel and cut the vegetables into small cubes.
- Heat the oil briefly with the garlic and onion, then add the vegetables to the pan.
- After a few minutes, add a glass of water and continue to saute.
- Cover the pan, reduce the heat to low, and cook for about 30 minutes. Take care not to overcook the vegetables.
- When the vegetables are tender, season with salt and set aside to cool.
- Combine them with the cottage cheese in the mixer.
- Toast the bread slices and spread the cream on top.
Amount Per ServingCalories 123Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 12mgSodium 148mgCarbohydrates 10gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 5g