Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 35 minutes
- 3 zucchini (large)
- 10 zanahorias
- 1 potato (medium)
- 80 ml of semi milk
- Olive oil
- Peel and cut the carrots and zucchini into small pieces so that the cream has "body." It is recommended that when cutting the potato, the pieces are "broken," that is, not be a clean cut, as this favors the release of the starch.
- The chopped vegetables are then boiled for an hour over medium heat.
- We combine the vegetables in a bowl with the milk, a generous drizzle of Extra Virgin olive oil, and half a teaspoon of salt.
- We pass it through the blender, and if it appears to be too thick, you can add the broth in which the vegetables have been cooked until it reaches the desired consistency.
- To go with the cream, I fried some stale bread cut into small cubes and gratinated some Emmental cheese.
Amount Per Serving Calories 105Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 2mgSodium 22mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 4g