Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 175 g cebolla
- 2 clove (s) garlic
- 2 teaspoon (s) ginger powder
- 2 teaspoon (s) turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon (s) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon (s) ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon (s) ground cinnamon
- 1000 ml vegetable broth or water
- 2 hojas laurel
- 500 g calabaza butternut
- sal al gusto
- black pepper to taste
- 40 g Greek or soy yogurt
- 20 g pumpkin seeds
- We slice the onion and mince the garlic. Cook the onion and garlic with the spices in a pot with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- When the onion has become transparent, add the pumpkin cubes and the two bay leaves. Cook for about 30 minutes, or until the pumpkin is tender, with the water or broth.
- Once the fire has been extinguished, we allow it to cool slightly before crushing it with the minipimer.
- It can be served hot or cold, with a spoonful of plain Greek yogurt and a sprinkle of pumpkin seeds on top.
- This cream can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for several days.
- If you want to make it more filling, add a cut potato in addition to the pumpkin.
- If you're making it as a meal, you can serve it with grilled chicken breast, fish, or vegetable protein if you don't eat meat.
Amount Per Serving Calories 79Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 712mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 3gSugar 5gProtein 3g