Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 50 minutes
Additional Time 20 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 40 minutes
- 1 can of corn or 2 cups of fresh corn
- 2 cups of milk
- 4 small shrimp
- 1 onion
- 1 slice of white bread
- Blend the corn, milk, and onion until a smooth liquid forms.
- In a saucepan, bring this mixture to a boil over medium heat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately garnished with shrimp and parsley.
Amount Per Serving Calories 192Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 18mgSodium 135mgCarbohydrates 33gFiber 3gSugar 6gProtein 10g