Are you looking for a quick, easy, and delicious cookie recipe?
You needn’t look any further.
I have to say that these are the simplest cookies I’ve ever made. They are quick and easy to make, with only a few ingredients. The most important aspect is that they are delectable. I like it when it’s not too sweet.
If you don’t know what to do with the cornflakes you have on hand, try this recipe. Get the kids involved; it’ll be a lot of fun. When it comes to children, the definition of fun is, of course, highly subjective.
- ½ taza harina leudante ( 65 gr)
- 2 cda maicena (15 gr)
- ⅓ taza mantequilla her hall ( 75 g), mix
- ¼ cup icing sugar ( 30 gr), sifted
- ¼ cup powdered milk ( 30 gr)
- 1 egg yolk , at room temperature
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cup unsweetened cornflakes ( 50 gr)
- some candied cherries
- Sift both flours into a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the butter and icing sugar. Beat until well combined. Then stir in the powdered milk. Combine the egg yolk and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl. Mix everything until it's well combined.
- Combine everything, including the previously sifted flour, in a mixing bowl. Do not over-mix so that they do not come out hard. Finally, stir in the corn flakes with a spoon. While mixing, break up the flakes a little.
- Take a small amount of dough and roll it into small balls about 2.5 cm in diameter. Place on a greaseproof paper-lined tray. Then, gently press a candied cherry on top of each ball.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 140oC, or until the edges are golden brown. Allow to cool completely on a wire rack after removing from the oven. To have fun with!
Amount Per Serving Calories 16Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 7mgSodium 18mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 0g