When I was young, I didn’t like lamb, I couldn’t even stand the smell! Until a lady told me to dip the lamb in milk and leave it like that overnight. The milk removes all the smell that I don’t like. And I also like the ribs
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 1 1/2 kg of lamb bacon in one piece
- 1 liter of milk
- olive oil
- then, pepper
- Pour the milk over the lamb bacon on a larger plate (I use a baking tray). Place in the fridge overnight, covered. After a few hours, switch to the other side.
- Combine the beer, olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, and crushed garlic in a mixing bowl (to taste).
- Remove the meat from the milk, pat it dry with kitchen paper, and place it on a tray. Spread a mixture of beer, oil, and spices evenly over the entire surface. Pour some water into the tray's bottom, cover with aluminum foil, and place in the oven. Bake for about an hour at 180°C. In the meantime, peel, wash, and cut the potatoes into quarters.
- Remove the aluminum foil from the meat, surround it with potatoes, and re-cover it. Continue baking, but this time without the aluminum foil. The cooking time is determined by the type of meat. The young lamb roasts more quickly. Several times during cooking, the meat should be coated. Pour the remaining marinade over the potatoes. and raise the temperature for the last 10 minutes to give the meat and potatoes a nice color.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1386Total Fat 90gSaturated Fat 38gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 45gCholesterol 393mgSodium 558mgCarbohydrates 26gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 105g