Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 500 grams of Spaghetti
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried chili pepp
- We cook the spaghetti according to the package directions, season with salt to taste in the cooking water, then strain well.
- We put the olive oil, chili, and garlic in a pan over low heat and sauté until the garlic is translucent.
- The cooked spaghetti is well mixed with the olive oil foundation.
- Season with salt and pepper, then top with Parmesan cheese.
- This delectable traditional Italian dish is served and enjoyed.
- Other ingredients like dry cayenne, minced parsley, or pecorino cheese can be added.
Amount Per Serving Calories 363Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 11mgSodium 306mgCarbohydrates 40gFiber 2gSugar 1gProtein 10g