Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 200 g of rolled oats
- 500 ml of water
- 500 ml of rice milk
- 2 tablespoons of whole cane or coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 150 g strawberries
- 1 banana
- 50 g de bayas goji
- a pinch of sea salt
- In a saucepan, combine the rolled oats, water, rice milk, and salt. Keep the oat flakes in the saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
- When it has thickened enough, usually after about 10 minutes, remove from the heat and set aside for another 5 minutes.
- Slice the strawberries and banana into thin slices.
- Divide the oatmeal porridge among individual bowls and top with the fruit and sugar.
- It can be garnished with goji berries and sprinkled with cinnamon before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 642Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 0mgSodium 188mgCarbohydrates 127gFiber 15gSugar 36gProtein 15g