Prep Time 1 hour
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 150 g of mushrooms
- 1 portion of basic pasta (see pasta recipe in this section)
- 250 g of chicken breast
- 150 g of bacon
- 3 tablespoons of cream
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 liters chicken broth
- 1 egg (to pass the pasta through the egg)
- Crush the garlic and slice the mushrooms. Sauté the mushrooms and garlic until soft, then reserve and chill in the fridge.
- Stretch the pasta in position 2 after preparing it (see the basic pasta recipe in this section).
- In a food processor, mince the chicken breast and bacon until smooth. Select Cooking Chef speed 2 and add the remaining ingredients to the bowl, excluding the broth and the egg. To remove tendons, strain the ingredients through a strainer with a sieve.
- Place the pasta sheet on a floured surface and cut into circles with an 8 cm cookie mold or a glass. Place a teaspoon of the mixture in the center, egg-wash the edges, and fold the circle in half, pressing the edges well. Take the ends and join them to form the tortellini, putting one on top of the other and pressing well. Allow the pasta to dry for 30 minutes before refrigerating it.
- Cook the tortellini for 2-3 minutes in the broth over low heat. Distribute the mixture among the plates and serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 429Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 160mgSodium 3710mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 2gSugar 4gProtein 40g