Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 500 g veal magatello
- fresh lettuce
- 200 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 4 fat Altamura type bread
- 1 lime
- 2 teaspoon miele
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- Grease a large pan with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take some more oil and massage it into the meat. Brown the entire piece of meat on all sides once the pan is hot. Remove the pan from the heat, cover it, and set it aside to cool completely.
- Now make the dressing for our sandwich by combining the oil, honey, mustard, salt, pepper, and lime juice. Set aside after thoroughly mixing.
- When the meat has cooled completely, cut it into thin slices. This operation will be even easier if you have a slicer.
- It's time to put our sandwich together: bread, lettuce, tomato, meat, and dressing.
Amount Per Serving Calories 722Total Fat 60gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 45gCholesterol 143mgSodium 176mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 39g